High Voltage Post-COVID Opening Process & Procedures
High Voltage Karting is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and productive work and activity environment, we believe it is important to share steps we are taking to protect the health and well-being of our staff and guests.
Our team has established action plans to further enhance our existing cleaning, sanitation, and safety protocols. This includes but is not limited to: significantly increasing the amount that we sanitize our "high touch areas" such as, tables, karts, helmets, and common touch areas as well as all of the following:
- Online Reservations - www.highvoltagekarting.com/reserve
- If you have races on account, please call us during regular hours or email us at email@example.com.
- Races can be limited to 8 people.
- Please limit guests to only those who are driving.
- 1st time visit? Pre-register your information.
- Friday & Saturday ONLY - Ages 18 & up after 8:30pm – this is for the entire facility, High Voltage and Foundry Social – a permanent change, not just COVID related.
- All staff will be wearing masks and optionally gloves.
- Masks and gloves for guests are per State of Ohio requirements.
- All staff complete health assessments daily.
- Plexi guards at Points of Sale.
- Full Headsocks with sewn in mask available for a small fee.
- Limited guest capacity.
- Eight tables of 4 are spaced appropriately distanced.
- We have always had hand sanitizing stations, now we have more!
- Drivers need to be seated at tables until their race is ready.
- Helmet use is for the entirety of a driver’s visit.
- If you have your own helmet that is DOT approved, you are welcome to bring/use!
- We have a team that is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
- Helmets are cleaned after every use with UVC Sanitizing Box.
- Karts are cleaned after every use.
DO YOUR PART!
While we are committed to keeping you and our team members healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). By visiting High Voltage Karting & Foundry Social, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.