Ready to book your race at High Voltage? Great! But first:
These are for Arrive & Drive Races only. If you have a group of more than 8 people please contact us about groups and events here.
Read these Terms & Conditions first!
All racers must be present at High Voltage Karting 30 minutes prior to their first race. If a racer misses a race, we cannot guarantee that another will be available.
If you are a new driver to High Voltage Karting YOU MUST COME TO FRONT DESK AND SEE ATTENDANT TO GET PICTURE AND WAIVER COMPLETED.
No refunds or credits will be offered at High Voltage Karting for specials or discounted pricing that may be available for in person purchases.
You have read and understand our requirements to race.
- Age Requirement: NONE, but recommend for drivers for drivers 6-13 years old
- Height Requirement: 48” minimum
- Adults cannot drive in Junior karts, nor are Adult Karts on track with Junior karts
- No Junior races after 8pm on Friday and Saturday (Our facility is ages 18 & up after 8:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights)
- Age Requirement: 14+ years old
- Height Requirement: 55” minimum
- Restrictions: Based on recommendations from out kart manufacturer, we recommend no taller than 6’6” and no more than 300 pounds.
- Adults and Junior races are separate and will not race together.
- All minors (under 18 years of age) must have one of the following:
- A parent or legal guardian present to sign their waiver.
- If parent is not present then have a parent complete an Online Waiver.
If you are bringing your own helmet you must have eye protection with Helmet (Visor/Googles)