What are the age/height requirements and restrictions to drive?
- All Adult Drivers must be age 14 and up and at least 58” Tall. Our Karts are designed to fit adults up to 6’6” and 300 pounds.
- Height Requirement: 58” minimum
- Restrictions: Based on recommendations from out kart manufacturer, we recommend no taller than 6’6” and no more than 300 pounds.
- Adults and Junior races are separate and will not race together.
- Age Requirement: NONE, but recommend for drivers for drivers 6-13 years old
- Height Requirement: 48” minimum
- Adults cannot drive in Junior karts, nor are Adult Karts on track with Junior karts
- No Junior races after 8pm on Friday and Saturday (Our facility is ages 18 & up after 8:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights)
How much does it cost to race?
- Adult Races are $21.95
- Junior Races are $15.95
- See our pricing page for more information.
How long is each race?
- Adult Races: 7 minutes, which is ~10-14 laps with our indoor track, ~5-8 with the outdoor extension
- Junior Races: 6 minutes, which is ~8-12 laps with our indoor track, ~3-6 with the outdoor extension
Timing begins when the first kart crosses the start/finish line.
What if I am under 18?
Any driver under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian with them to sign the liability waiver before they will be allowed to race. If the parent or guardian is not available to accompany the minor, a waiver may be printed from this website and signed off-site.
Can I bring my own helmet?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own helmet as long as it is DOT approved and a closed-face. Motocross helmets are ok, as long as they have strapped goggles.
What do I need to bring to race?
All drivers must wear closed-toe, closed heel shoes. No loose fitting clothing is allowed (scarves, dangling jewelry, etc.). Any long hair must be tied/banded.
Will younger drivers race with adult drivers?
Adult and Junior karts are not mixed together. All efforts will be made to group drivers with similar age/experience drivers, however, during peak times, all drivers may be grouped together.
I am at least 58” and still don’t feel comfortable reaching the pedals, now what?
Some of our karts do have adjustable pedals as well as we have seat inserts to make sure you are as comfortable as possible when driving.
Junior karts are another alternative for our 14-16 year old drivers in helping to becoming more confident and comfortable behind the wheel. If you would like to switch to those please let one of the track staff know.
Do you have two-seat karts available?
All of our karts are single seat.