Ready to book your race at High Voltage? Great! But first:
These are for Arrive & Drive Races only. If you have a large group please call for a reservation. You can find out more about groups and events here.
Online Booking race reservations can be made weekly. All races become available on the Monday of that week. Races beyond the Sunday of the week will not be displayed online. Online Booking is currently available for Saturdays and Sundays on a trial basis!
Read these Terms & Conditions first! These are VERY VERY Important!
- All racers must be present at High Voltage Karting 20 minutes prior to their first race. If a racer misses a race, we cannot guarantee that another will be available.
- If you are a new driver to High Voltage Karting YOU MUST COME TO FRONT DESK AND SEE ATTENDANT TO GET PICTURE AND WAIVER COMPLETED.
- If you are a new driver to High Voltage Karting there is a $7.00 Annual Registration Fee for your first time. Please see attendant during check in process for that also.
- Online pricing is $19.99 per race. Multiple race packages and discounts are not available online. No refunds or credits will be offered at High Voltage Karting for specials or discounted pricing that may be available.
- You have read and understand our requirements to race.
- You Must be 14 Years or older AND 55” Tall to Race the Adult Karts at High Voltage Karting. 48” minimum for our Junior Karts (no age restriction).
Now you can also register for Junior Races online too!
Requirements for Junior Racers are as follows:
- Adults and Junior races are separate and will not race together.
- No age minimum, but recommended for ages 8-13
- 48” minimum height requirement
- A maximum of 5 Junior races are allowed on the track per race.
- Please Note that Junior Races are very limited.
- All adult racers must be at least 14 years of age or older and 55”.
- All minors (under 18 years of age) must have one of the following.
- A parent or legal guardian present to sign their waiver.
- If parent is not present then have a parent complete an Online Waiver
- All racers must be at least 4'7" tall (55 inches) and ready to race in closed toe shoes.
- If you are bringing your own helmet you must have eye protection with Helmet (Visor/Googles)
- If you have any questions please call us at (330) 333-9000 or email us at
Continue to the Online Reservation Form!